The truth is, it’s not always easy to find time for recycling your refuse at home. Between work and family obligations, who has time to sort recycling into plastics, metals, and paper, and then take those items out to your nearest recycling drop-off?
At Abe’s Trash Service, we understand how busy your schedule is, even when you want to make that effort to help the environment by recycling. That’s why we provide convenient residential recycling pickup services. We can even provide single-stream recycling in many areas, which makes the whole process even easier!
With our convenient recycling pickup and trash removal services, you can do your part to reduce your impact on the environment and divert more trash from going to landfills. Customers can use an 18-gallon bin or a 95-gallon cart for recycling.
Single-Stream Recycling Pickup
Rather than throwing recyclable materials in with the trash, simply put them in a pickup recycling bin and place the bin by your curb. No more worrying about sorting recyclables into different materials with our easy single-stream residential recycling service.
- Aluminum and tin (please rinse containers)
- Aerosol cans and paint cans (must be empty)
- Paper: newspaper, magazines, brown grocery bags, telephone books, catalogs, office paper, envelopes, cereal boxes, beverage boxes, frozen food packages, and juice boxes
- Cardboard: clean corrugated cardboard boxes or shipping boxes under the bin. Break down or cut the boxes so they are flat
- Plastic: Rinse out containers. We accept numbers 1 through 7 plastic containers. To find the number, look at the bottom of the container for the recycling symbol with numbers 1 to 7
- Plastic Bags
- Soiled Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wax Coated Paper