What items will you not take?
We provide residential trash services, but there are items that we do not take. If you are unsure if an item can be collected, please contact us.
We Do Not Accept the Following
- Flammable Materials
- Hazardous Waste
- Hot Ashes
- Brush and Branches larger than 4 feet
What recyclables are permitted?
There are materials that can be collected for recycling and others that can not. If you are considering a recycling service for your residential or commercial property, check our lists of Acceptable Recyclables and Non-Acceptable Recyclables.
- Aluminum and Tin: Rinse containers
- Aerosol Cans and Paint Cans: Must be empty
- Paper: newspaper, magazines, brown grocery bags, telephone books, catalogs, office paper, envelopes, cereal boxes, beverage boxes, frozen food packages, and juice boxes
- Cardboard: Clean corrugated cardboard boxes or shipping boxes under the bin. Break down or cut the boxes so they are flat
- Plastic: Rinse out containers. We accept plastic container numbers 1 through 7. To recognize look at the bottom of the container for the recycling symbol 1 through 7.
- Plastic Bags
- Soiled Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wax Coated Paper
Do you continue regular pickup if it's a national holiday?
Holidays bring the joy of family and community, but also extra trash. Holiday service delays will delay our normal services by 1 day for the remainder of the week after the following holidays:
New Years Day
How Do I Know What Size Roll-Off Dumpster I Need?
Depending on your needs, the size of your roll-off dumpster will vary. A smaller dumpster is typical for yard waste and a large dumpster can be used for demolishing a building. Abe’s Trash Service, Inc. has 12 yd, 20 yd, 30 yd, and 40 yd Roll-Off Dumpsters.