Does your business need commercial recycling services?
At Abe’s Trash, we want to help your Omaha business take steps toward more sustainable practices. Commercial recycling services are just one way to ensure that your company does its part in conservation efforts, and with Abe’s Trash, it’s as easy as taking out the trash! Just like trash services, we’ll pick up your recycle bin curbside and even sort through the materials for you, so all your business recyclable can be placed together in one dumpster! Abe’s Trash offers a wide range of waste disposal and recycling solutions for your Omaha business.
Commercial Recycling Designed for Your Company
Our team will work with your business to assist in establishing a simple commercial recycling program that assists in meeting regulatory requirements and serves the Omaha environment. Our team knows it’s our job to make sure the trash collection and recycling help your business, not get in the way of your operations.
Our Commercial Recycling Container Size Options
We have two container size options to best fit your recycling needs:
- 2 cubic yards
- 8 cubic yards
Instead of throwing recyclable materials in with your trash simply put them in a bin, place curb side on recycling collection day. You won’t have to worry about sorting them!
Recycling diverts waste from being landfilled or incinerated. This conserves energy as it takes less energy to produce new products from recycled materials, and it saves natural resources that sometimes cannot be replaced.
- Aluminum and Tin: Rinse containers
- Aerosol Cans and Paint Cans: Cans must be empty for aerosol and paint recycling.
- Paper: Paper recycling includes (but is not limited to) newspaper, magazines, brown grocery bags, telephone books, catalogs, office paper, envelopes, cereal boxes, beverage boxes, frozen food packages, and juice boxes
- Cardboard: clean corrugated cardboard boxes or shipping boxes under the bin. Break down or cut the boxes so they are flat
- Plastic: Rinse out containers before plastic recycling. We accept number 1 – 7 plastic containers. To recognize look at the bottom of the container for the recycling symbol 1 – 7
- Plastic Bags
- Soiled Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wax Coated Paper
By recycling last year, we kept 35 million pounds of material out of the landfill!