Yard Waste Removal in Omaha
Landscaping projects and routine lawn care can produce a significant amount of waste. Whether it’s bags of leaves from autumn yard work or tree debris and turf from a landscape redesign, Abe’s Trash Service is proud to offer responsible and reliable yard waste removal services to home and business owners throughout the Omaha area. By choosing to dispose of your yard waste independently from your regular trash collection, you’re helping your city utilize landfill space responsibly. Not to mention, at Abe’s Trash Service, our independent yard waste removal services allow us to break down yard waste separately. In doing so, we have the chance to reuse and recycle yard waste in a way that is beneficial to our environment.
Interested in learning more about our Omaha yard waste removal services? Contact us online or call us today at (402) 671-0568!
How to Dispose of Yard Waste and Other Compostable Materials
With Abe’s Trash Service, yard waste removal is easy! To ensure your waste is collected and disposed of properly, we ask that you do the following:
- Branches must be cut down to less than four feet and bundled
- Place all accepted waste in paper yard waste bags or a 32 gallon or smaller container with no liner
- If a larger container is needed, Abe’s Trash is happy to provide a 90-gallon cart
Our Yard Waste Removal Services
The goal of our yard waste removal program is to remove compostable waste separately from your regular trash and recycling services. However, our yard waste services do not collect all compostable materials—plastic “compostable” bags, for example, will not be accepted.
We do collect the following materials as a part of our green waste disposal and yard debris removal services:
- Grass clippings
- Food scraps
- Outdoor plants
- Household plants (must be removed from the pot)
Our yard waste removal services also include:
- Tree debris removal
- Tree branch disposal
- Brush disposal
Things to Keep in Mind About Yard Waste Removal
- Yard waste services come at an additional monthly cost
- Yard waste pickup services run from April 1 through November 30
- Abe’s will not accept any plastic bags (even compostable plastic bags) as a part of yard waste