Abe’s Trash offers a wide range of commercial waste disposal and commercial recycling services. Find out how our outstanding solutions can work for you in the Omaha area. All your business recyclables can be placed in the dumpster, no sorting required. You can leave the recycling sorting to Abe’s!
Container Size Options:
- 2 cubic yards
- 8 cubic yards
Commercial recycling services designed for you.
Our team will work with your business to assist in establishing a simple commercial recycling program that helps your business and assists in meeting regulatory requirements and serve the Omaha environment. Our team knows it’s our job to make sure the trash collection and recycling help your business, not get in the way of your operations.
Instead of throwing recyclable materials in with your trash simply put them in a bin, place curb side on recycling collection day. You do not have to worry about sorting them.
Recycling diverts waste from being landfilled or incinerated This conserves energy since it takes less energy to produce new products from recycled materials and saves natural resources that sometimes cannot be replaced.
- Aluminum and Tin: Rinse containers
- Aerosol Cans and Paint Cans: Cans must be empty for aerosol and paint recycling.
- Paper: Paper recycling includes (but is not limited to) newspaper, magazines, brown grocery bags, telephone books, catalogs, office paper, envelopes, cereal boxes, beverage boxes, frozen food packages, and juice boxes
- Cardboard: clean corrugated cardboard boxes or shipping boxes under the bin. Break down or cut the boxes so they are flat
- Plastic: Rinse out containers before plastic recycling. We accept number 1 – 7 plastic containers. To recognize look at the bottom of the container for the recycling symbol 1 – 7
- Plastic Bags
- Soiled Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wax Coated Paper