What items will you not take?
We Don’t Accept the Following
- Flammable Materials
- Hazardous Waste
- Hot Ashes
- Brush and Branches larger than 4 feet
What recyclables are permitted?
- Aluminum and Tin: Rinse containers
- Aerosol Cans and Paint Cans: Must be empty
- Paper: newspaper, magazines, brown grocery bags, telephone books, catalogs, office paper, envelopes, cereal boxes, beverage boxes, frozen food packages, and juice boxes
- Cardboard: Clean corrugated cardboard boxes or shipping boxes under the bin. Break down or cut the boxes so they are flat
- Plastic: Rinse out containers. We accept plastic container numbers 1 through 7. To recognize look at the bottom of the container for the recycling symbol 1 through 7.
- Plastic Bags
- Soiled Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wax Coated Paper
Do you continue regular pickup if it's a national holiday?
The following holidays will delay service by 1 day for the remainder of the week: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.